The Telemarketer is responsible to perform outbound sales calls to prospects to either pre-qualify or sell merchant services. Utilize qualified client lists to perform consultative sales calls to clients to assess their payment processing needs and deliver solutions that exceed their expectations.
- Focus on new business development by selling over the phone merchant services and other company products and/or services to businesses.
- Perform a minimum of 70 outbound calls daily
- Consults with potential clients to identify payment processing needs
- Coordinate with potential client’s appointments with a Merchant Services Sales Consultant to facilitate closing a sale
- Maintain all the information of prospective customers updated on the company’s CRM Software.
- Knowledge of credit card processing operations, technology, and equipment preferred
- Ability to communicate with customers, employees, and vendors in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to multitask in a highly dynamic environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills both in Spanish and English
- Adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness to coping with the changing demands of the job
- Quick, analytical and creative thinking abilities
- Ability to manage all types of personalities
- Understand that the client’s satisfaction is a priority
- Outgoing personality and the ability to work with people with a range of skills and differing needs
- Must be able to adapt and learn new skills in a fast-paced industry
- Basic computer skills
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred, knowledge of customer service principles, processes and sales principles
- Relevant product knowledge and training, experience in a retail, customer service or sales environment, and basic business administration knowledge
- A minimum of one year in sales experience in telesales or telemarketing.
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Self-motivated, team player, detail oriented, and well organized
- Passion of technology and desire to solve problem
- Knowledge of POS (point of sale) industry hardware and software preferred