The primary role of Technical Sales Support Specialist is to provide pre- and post-sales technical advice and support about Dynamics Payments solutions to new and existing customers as well the sales team. The Technical Sales Support Specialist is responsible for pairing Dynamics Payments clients with the products that most effectively meet their needs. Identifies the methodology used to optimize the product and process as it relates to client specifications. They are expected to answer all questions or concerns a client may have while working to increase the client’s loyalty to the product or brand.
- Gain advanced knowledge of all of Dynamics Payments (DP) Products including technical knowledge, functionality, capacities, etc. – Become a DP Products Expert
- Gain advanced knowledge of the DP sales process, offerings, pricing schemes and profitability models
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support of DP Solutions to sales personnel
- Assist sales personnel in presentation of DP Products to potential or existing customers
- Assist sales personnel determining the technical requirements to meet client goals and act as liaison between the DP sales, operations/boarding teams.
- Respond to requests for information or requests for proposals from customers, supplying the technical details of proposed solutions.
- Train sales personnel on DP Products functionality, capabilities and basic troubleshooting techniques – Assure all sales personnel are knowledgeable of the DP Products
- Present and sell directly the DP Products and solutions to merchants when needed
- Function as a liaison between the sales, training and implementations teams assuring proper communication channels are in place between these areas.
- Liaison with training department to generate and update sales and DP Product training materials and courses
- Create, prepare and conduct, in coordination with the training department, the DP Products Master Classes, including its curriculum and materials to internal personnel and merchants
- Provide feedback to Operations Management and Senior Management
- Assist in any other necessary tasks as may be assigned by your supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience with programming languages (HTML, PHP, XML, etc.) and Network Protocols (FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, etc.) Preferred
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- A strong sales background with an emphasis on customer service
- Customer service skills and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Availability to visit clients as needed.
- Strong analytical, organization and planning skills
- Ability to communicate in courteous manner
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic industry and work in a fast-paced office.
- Passion of technology and desire to solve problem
- Knowledge of POS (point of sale) industry hardware and software