Job Description: Sales Support Coordinator
This position is responsible for supporting day to day activities of Sales and Customer Care. Works closely with the Merchant Services Consultants on the process of completing Customers Contracts and proposals.
Responsibilities included but are not limited to:
- Works closely with the Merchant Services Consultant to manage the sales leads and/or new customers
- Collect and analyze credit card processing statements to prepare accurate pricing proposals and assist in educating consumer base on industry best practices
- Maintain a strong level of understanding of various pricing models and alternative electronic payment methods through ongoing in-house training
- Handling a wide variety of customer documents, including quoting, billing, sales, pricing and processing orders.
- Enter into the system customer contracts and financial information in a timely and efficient manner
- Perform quality control during critical points of the sales cycle and registering information
- Provide superior customer service by staying on top of pending orders and customer requests.
- Advanced skill in communicating orally and in writing both in English and Spanish
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to thrive with limited direction.
- Problem Solving: identifies and resolves problems timely; gathers and analyzes information effectively; develops alternative solutions; uses reason when dealing with emotional topics.
- Interpersonal Skills: focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; open to others’ ideas.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and mathematical skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and dedication to customer satisfaction.
- Proficient in computer software systems including MS Office and customer relationship management. Ability to learn different data entry systems linked to our manufacturers.
- An interest and ability in technology and technical products
- Multi-task oriented.
- High School Diploma or GED and a minimum of three years’ experience in a formal training environment is required
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Self-motivated, team player, detail oriented, and well organized
- Passion of technology and desire to solve problem
- Related experience in the computer technical support field, onsite technician experience a plus
- Knowledge of POS (point of sale) industry hardware and software