The Relationship manager is responsible for initiating, maintaining and building existing and new client relationships. This is a great opportunity to build and grow your portfolio in a major market with the strength of Dynamics Payments brand and product offerings to support you.
- BS/BA degree
- Minimum of 5 years of Relationship Management and Client Experience Building
- Prior financial analysis experience with an understanding of Banking, or Merchant services financial statements.
- Ability to accurately review and opine on the strength/weaknesses of the client’s Income Statement and Balance Sheet reporting with emphasis on cash flow and liquidity.
- Understands clients’ business strategies and their needs
- Expertly applies sound accounting principles to spreading financial statements and analyzing credit
- Leverages relevant technology, tools and resources to maximize the financial management of the business
- Brings in partners at the appropriate time to support a sales opportunity
- Knows where to find industry information and uses the data to effectively pre-call plan
- Leverages an in-depth knowledge of the customer’s business to uncover needs in order to deliver the appropriate solution
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrates excellent accuracy and attention-to-detail
- Must have good multi-tasking and problem solving skills
- Possess strong leadership skills and work well in a team environment
- Ability to work well with professionals at all management levels
- Ability to listen, communicate and interpret client’s needs and objections
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Industry experience preferred in Merchant Services, or banking
- Demonstrates flexibility and openness to new ideas and to change; adapts to changing environments, situations, and job responsibilities
- Negotiates effectively by managing client expectations around deals (overcoming objections)
- Capitalizes on unexpected events or circumstances and turns them into sales opportunities
- Identifies and openly shares cross-selling opportunities with partners; influences internal partners/contacts to refer business
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word