Job Description: Merchant Services Sales Consultant
The Merchant Services Sales Consultant is responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close. Develop and implement established plan, according to company goals to expand customer base.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Promote and sell product assigned by Sales Management
- Solicit and Generate Leads
- Perform cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business in accordance with company guidelines.
- Arrange and Deliver Product Demos for Qualified Leads (Web or in Person as required).
- Negotiate products and services prices, costs, delivery and specifications with customers
- Provide accurate price quotes according to company policy.
- Work closely with senior management, product management and the legal team with contract negotiations.
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Consistently enter and update data in sales database, pipeline, and other required reporting systems.
- Become Subject Matter Expert (SME) on all Merchant processing products
- Deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics
- Knowledge of credit card processing operations, technology, and equipment
- Ability to communicate with customers, employees, and vendors in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to multitask in a highly dynamic environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage all types of personalities
- Understand that the client’s satisfaction is a priority
- Outgoing personality and the ability to work with people with a range of skills and differing needs.
- Must be able to adapt and learn new skills in a fast-paced industry
- High School Diploma or GED and a minimum of three years’ experience in sales environment is required
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Individual must have a valid driver license and automobile
- Self-motivated, team player, detail oriented, and well organized
- Knowledge of POS (point of sale) industry hardware and software