The Implementation Specialist is responsible for installing the hardware (Terminals, POS etc..) on the client’s location and conduct a full training on how to use the solution.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Install Point of sale systems and any necessary equipment and add-ons.
- Ensure the solution provided and installed is working properly.
- Train the necessary personnel to assure that the merchant can use the solution smoothly and without issues.
- Make sure that all merchant’s needs are addressed, and all questions are answered.
- Document the installation and training process.
- Answer all inbound calls to support new and existing customers with processing issues
- Troubleshoot client’s issues remotely and onsite
- Knowledge of credit card processing operations, technology, and equipment
- Equipment installations, which includes pre-installation assessments and training of our customers regarding the use of company products and services
- Ability to communicate with customers, employees, and vendors in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to multitask in a highly dynamic environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills both in Spanish and English
- Adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness to coping with the changing demands of the job
- Quick, analytical and creative thinking abilities
- Ability to manage all types of personalities
- Understand that the client’s satisfaction is a priority
- Outgoing personality and the ability to work with people with a range of skills and differing needs.
- Flexible work hours IS A MUST for this position due to the traveling, troubleshooting and work involved which cannot be pre-determined in terms of time-frame
- Week-end work rotations are also required and will be coordinated accordingly with other members to ensure efficient and appropriate coverage is provided to our customers
- Possess strong knowledge pertaining to Windows Based platforms ranging from Windows XP – Windows 10 BUT not limited to Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2016
- Handle all Windows based issues to include but not limited to installing/upgrading/troubleshooting various OS issues, virus and network related incidents. Ability to acknowledge and accept responsibilities as well as take ownership on assignments and tasks to ensure completion
- Must be able to adapt and learn new skills in a fast-paced industry
- High School Diploma or GED and a minimum of three years’ experience in a formal training environment is required
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Individual must have a valid driver license
- Self-motivated, team player, detail oriented, and well organized
- Passion of technology and desire to solve problem
- Related experience in the computer technical support field, onsite technician experience a plus
- Knowledge of POS (point of sale) industry hardware and software